Country Estates Recreational Association
Last updated: July 10, 2021
"CERA" will mean Country Estates Recreational Association
The Country Estates Recreational Association was created in 1976, soon after the Country Estates subdivision was created in the early 70's. CERA is managed by a Board of Directors, who live in the Country Estates subdivision, but this association was created with the community in mind. The association offers community memberships to our pool with the goal of teaching all kids how to master their swimming skills and enjoy everything our facility has to offer.
The personal information you provide to secure your membership will be kept private and not shared with any outside parties or third party application in the course of business.
CERA is using a new membership management package from Wild Apricot, which allows each member the ability to share what information they want in managing their pool membership at Country Estates.
The Association may use your child's name when they are signed up for swimming lessons and making that information available to instructors.
Members are permitted to share information about the pool association with non-members that may be interested in joining or signing up for swimming lessons for their kids. Members may share the names of guest by adding their name to Guest Passes while registering visiting guests.
The personal information you provide to secure your membership will be kept private and not shared with outside vendors or third party application in the course of daily business. Each member will have the ability to share photos and other information within the Wild Apricot software management application.
Country Estates Recreational Association
C/O Danny Dever, Secretary Treasurer
712 Country Estates Drive
San Marcos, Texas 78666
If you have any questions regarding your personal membership information, please use one of the above methods to contact us.
COUNTRY ESTATES RECREATIONAL ASSOCIATION
|Membership Acknowledgement and Agreement - 2021|
The undersigned having duly qualified for membership in the Country Estates Recreation Association ("C.E.R.A.") hereby acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. An ADULT MEMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL GUESTS.
** NO DIVING FROM THE LIFEGUARD STAND !
10. DO NOT distract the lifeguard or engage in conversation.
11. Any object or pool toy is subject to removal from the pool at the request of Lifeguard or Pool Admin.
12. Absolutely NO PETS INSIDE THE FENCED AREA, except for handicap assistance.
13. Do not swim if you have bandages and/or open wounds.
14. NO GLASS of any kind allowed inside the fences.
15. Food, drink, and smoking are restricted to the grassy areas and pavilion.
16. No gum in the pool.
17. Swimsuits only in the pool. No unhemmed cutoffs allowed.
18. No one is allowed in the pump house unless authorized by the pool Admin, Lifeguard or Board of Directors.
19. No ALCOHOLIC beverages allowed inside the fenced area, No Balloons - No disposable diapers.
20. Music - If you bring in a boom box for listening to music, you should limit the volume to a level only you or your group can hear. Respect your fellow members.
*GUEST FEES will be paid by purchasing prepaid guest tickets from the web site.
We are trying to eliminate the use of cash at our facility.
------> CERA does not have phone services, so members are
responsible for carrying a cell phone in case of an emergency.
We do have a RING door bell at the counter,
which serves as a backup emergency notification system.
PARTY and GROUP USE
All parties and group use must be scheduled through the Pool Admin & Web site. The member who reserves the pool must be present for the entire party. There is a $150.00 charge for a two (2) hour party, additional hours are charged at $75 per hour. Members scheduling a party will be able to reserve an area & table for their use. Please indicate your choice on the party form.
MEMBERS agree to follow all the above rules in maintaining their pool membership.
Our Association is located at 712 Country Estates Drive, San Marcos, Texas 78666.
We are a non-profit organization, which offers summer memberships to residents and NON-residents that do not live in the Country Estates Sub-division.