Country Estates Recreational Association
Last updated: July 10, 2021
"CERA" will mean Country Estates Recreational Association
The Country Estates Recreational Association was created in 1976, soon after the Country Estates subdivision was created in the early 70's. CERA is managed by a Board of Directors, who live in the Country Estates subdivision, but this association was created with the community in mind. The association offers community memberships to our pool with the goal of teaching all kids how to master their swimming skills and enjoy everything our facility has to offer.
The personal information you provide to secure your membership will be kept private and not shared with any outside parties or third party application in the course of business.
CERA is using a new membership management package from Wild Apricot, which allows each member the ability to share what information they want in managing their pool membership at Country Estates.
The Association may use your child's name when they are signed up for swimming lessons and making that information available to instructors.
Members are permitted to share information about the pool association with non-members that may be interested in joining or signing up for swimming lessons for their kids. Members may share the names of guest by adding their name to Guest Passes while registering visiting guests.
The personal information you provide to secure your membership will be kept private and not shared with outside vendors or third party application in the course of daily business. Each member will have the ability to share photos and other information within the Wild Apricot software management application.
Country Estates Recreational Association
712 Country Estates Drive
San Marcos, Texas 78666
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CERA Board of Directors and the Pool Admin set all policies and rules. Failure to comply could result in the loss of your membership. It is your responsibility as a member to make certain that all your family and guests who use this recreation facility are fully informed of the rules and policies.
COUNTRY ESTATES ASSOCIATION POOL POLICIES & RULES
1. All members must check in and sign the pool registry book upon entering the facility. Register your guests and pay guest fees, If after hours, use money drop.
2. An ADULT member must accompany any guest when using the facility. Guest fee $5
for each Adult and child each.
3. Pool hours are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily, except on Monday when it opens at 12 Noon.
4. Lifeguards are sometimes provided for additional coverage in the summer months,
5. No one UNDER 18 may be left at the pool without adult supervision. (Loss of membership possible)
6. Children are always the direct responsibility of their parent(s).
7. When used, lifeguards will always be obeyed.
8. NO HORSEPLAY OR RUNNING WILL BE ALLOWED.
9. No diving from the lifeguard stand or side of the pool in shallow areas.
10. DO NOT distract the lifeguard or engage in conversation when there are people in the pool.
11. Any object or pool toy is subject to removal from the pool at the request of Lifeguard or Pool Admin.
12. Absolutely NO PETS INSIDE THE FENCED AREA, except for
13. Do not swim if you have bandages and/or open wounds.
14. No Balloons- No disposable diapers. NO GLASS of any kind allowed inside – No Tennis Balls and No gum allowed in pool area.
15. Swimsuits only in the pool. No unhemmed cutoffs allowed.
16. No one is allowed in the pump room unless authorized by the pool Admin, Lifeguard or Board of Directors.
17. No ALCOHOLIC beverages allowed inside the fenced area.
18. CERA does not have phone services, so members are responsible for carrying a cell phone in case of an emergency.
The RING doorbell can also act as a notification device if needed.
19. NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9:00 P.M. BY ANYONE !
All parties and group use must be scheduled through the Pool Admin. The member who reserves the pool must be present for the entire party. There is a $200.00charge for a two(2) hour party, additional hours are charged at $100 per hour. *Lifeguard(s) are required for parties.
· Exclusive pool use may be reserved ONLY on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 9:00 P.M. and must be scheduled with the Pool Admin. It is the member’s responsibility to clean up their area after the party. Members will be charged $50 for clean up if not performed.
· Non-exclusive pool use: This is a non-exclusive use of the facilities for any time or day of the week and must be scheduled with the Pool Admin. It is the member’s responsibility to clean up their area after the party. Members will be charged $50 for clean up if not performed.
· If more than 50 kids will be attending party, two lifeguards are needed for this size of party. If under 8 people, then only guest fees apply. For the convenience & safety of all our members, even these small groups are to be scheduled with the Pool Admin.
· --->If the group is more than 50 people, this includes ANYONE coming through the gate, whether swimming or not swimming, the rates are charged at $150 per hour for all hours.
· Party Times - Parties larger than 8 people may schedule the pool from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 PM. This is a non-exclusive use of the facilities and must be scheduled with the Pool Admin. A $200.00 PAYMENT is due when the reservation is made to guarantee date and time of party. Member will be given 15 minutes for setup and no more than 30 minutes for clean up when party period ends. Additional charges may be assessed for staying beyond these deadlines.COUNTRY ESTATES RECREATION ASSOCIATION
The undersigned having duly qualified for membership in the Country Estates Recreation Association ("C.E.R.A.") hereby acknowledges and agrees as follows:
· That the undersigned has been furnished with a copy of the current rules and regulations of C.E.R.A..
· That the undersigned, expressly acknowledges the undersigned's responsibility for the actions of all persons using the facilities of C.E.R.A. under the membership of the undersigned and for all said persons to comply with said rules and regulations of C.E.R.A.
· That the undersigned hereby indemnifies C.E.R.A. , its officers, Directors and members against all claims, loss, or cost, arising out of the failure of any person (family member or guest) utilizing the facilities of C.E.R.A. under the membership of the undersigned to comply with the rules and regulations of C.E.R.A. .
· That the failure of any person utilizing the facilities of C.E.R.A. under the membership of the undersigned to comply with the rules and regulations of C.E.R.A. may be a basis for forfeiture and termination of the undersigned's membership in C.E.R.A.
· That the presence of lifeguards or other employees of the pool Admin (under contract with C.E.R.A.) at the C.E.R.A. pool facilities during various periods of the day, does not limit, in any manner, the responsibility of the undersigned for any person utilizing the facilities of C.E.R.A. under the membership of the undersigned.
· Members are responsible for carrying a cell phone for communication and emergency purposes.· NO CHILDREN OVER 26 years of age allowed on your membership !
· The Member acknowledges these rules and regulations and understands them.
Please list your children and their ages:
Child 1: ______________________ Age: ______ Child 2: _____________________ Age: ______
Child 3: ______________________ Age: ______ Child 4: _____________________ Age: ______
Child 5: ______________________ Age: ______ Child 6: _____________________ Age: ______
Country Estates Pool Release of Liability
Please be aware that in being a Guest/Member at Country Estates Pool, you do so at your own risk. Please sign this Release Form Liability, thereby indicating that you agree to release and hold harmless its owners, agents, and other guests/members from any liability.
Release From Liability
I, the undersigned (hereinafter “I” or the “Guest”) understand that by granting me permission to enter Country Estates Pool (also referred to as the “Property”) for recreational activities, neither the owners of the Property nor their agents are: (1) assuring me that the Property or pool is safe for the particular activities in which I plan to engage; (2) obligated to take more care regarding my safety than they would regarding someone without permission to enter the Property or pool; or (3) assuming responsibility for any injury to any person or property caused by me while on the Property or in the pool. I understand that “recreational activities” in this release means those activities listed in Section 75.001 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code and includes, but is not limited to: fishing, swimming, water sports, and any other activity associated with enjoying nature or the outdoors.
I understand that attending an older facility may involve participation in physical activities with the risk of injury or even death. I agree that it is my responsibility to inspect the pool and surrounding areas upon entering and continuously during my stay and to avoid any area, activity which I feel to be unsafe. I hereby acknowledge that my participation in recreational activities and the pool is at my own risk, & that I assume all responsibility for any & all aspects of my participation and use as well as for the protection and supervision of any minor children under my care while at the Property.
I hereby irrevocably & unconditionally release, & agree to indemnify & hold harmless from liability & covenant not to sue Country Estates Pool owners and agents from & for any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from my participation and use of the pool and recreational gear or the participation of any person accompanying me in recreational activities at Country Estates Pool
I understand that this Release from Liability irrevocably & unconditionally releases and holds harmless Country Estates Pool owners and agents from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I or any person accompanying me at the pool may suffer, and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of use of Country Estates Pool.
I, the undersigned, have read this Release from Liability & understand all of its terms; I have executed it voluntarily, with full knowledge of its significance, & intend to be legally bound by it.
**Must be signed by each Guest/Member over the age of 18.**
Printed Name: _________________________________________________________________
Date: _______________________________________NOTE: This form must be completed for membership into CERA
Our Association is located at 712 Country Estates Drive, San Marcos, Texas 78666.
We are a non-profit organization, which offers summer memberships to residents and NON-residents that do not live in the Country Estates Sub-division.